Planned preventative maintenance: Vietcons Refrigeration firmly believes in establishing long-standing, mutually beneficial working relationships with its' clients. A key element in creating long lasting business partnerships is realising the value of fully functioning, efficient equipment, to our customers and the impact of down time or plant failure on day to day operations. It takes a long time to establish trust but only a moment to lose it.
We offer a flexible approach to planned preventative maintenance (PPM) where the needs of our very individual clients are always catered for, whilst ensuring compliance with current statutory and legal requirements. Vietcons Refrigeration fully understand the pressures and demands placed increasingly on our clients and hope that our proactive approach to PPM helps to both minimize the disruption and costs of equipment failure, yet also ensures efficiency of operation, reduced energy consumption and an increase to asset life cycle.
- Significant Reduction In Equipment Failure
- Reduced Disruption To Business Operation
- Reduced Risk Of Stock Loss
- Reduced Energy Consumption From Equipment
- Reduced Environmental Impact
- Reduced Service Costs For Reactive Call Outs
- Increased Equipment Performance
- Increased Equipment Efficiency
- Early Identification Of Potential Failures
- Early Identification Of Potential EHO Failures
- Ensuring FGAS regulation compliancy
- Increased Asset Life Cycle Management
- Improved First Fix Performance
Further information of PPM BENEFITS please contact: email@example.com - hotline: 0888 09 68 68