Total Heating Solutions

Total Heating Solutions

Heating Solution (AWHP): LG's AWHP is a system that allows space heating, floor heating, cooling and hot water supply. You'll be able to install it in your new home. LG will revolutionize the way you conduct business.
 



THERMA V: LG THERMA V is an Air to Water Heat Pump(AWHP) System that offers heating, cooling and hot water solution.


Air to Water Heat Pump (AWHP): AWHP is a system that allows space heating, floor heating, cooling and hot water supply. Not only can you install it in your new home, but you can also replace boilers in your existing home.



Reduction in Heating Operation Costs: THERMA V is approximately up to 4 times more efficient than boilers. The longer you use it, the more you can save on heating costs. Calculate how much you can save with THERMA V via Energy Simulator.


Renewable Energy Solution: THERMA V uses 75% of natural energy absorbed from outside air and the rest of 25% comes from electricity. THERMA V significantly reduces CO2 emission compared to oil or gas boilers.

LG Electronics is focused on developing new innovations across Air Solutions. We are committed to providing commercial electronic products that help businesses perform better. To support this, we have developed a Heating Solution (AWHP). We offer a wide range of products, including information displays, digital signage for advertising, commercial system air conditioners, VRF systems & tailored solutions for different vertical markets. Find out more about our Heating Solution (AWHP) today.





HOT WATER SOLUTIONS :
Hot Water Solution (Hydro Kit), LG's Hydro Kit provides floor heating & hot water supply for a warm indoor environment that will have you feeling extra comfortable. LG will revolutionize the way you conduct business.

LG Hydro Kit: is an efficient way to recover waste heat from VRF air conditioning systems. The Hydro Kit receives heat from the Multi V VRF systems’ waste heat to provide hot water for use where it is needed in areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, radiators, and floor heating

How Hydro Kit Works: LG’s new High Temperature Hydro Kit is an efficient solution for in-floor and hydronic coil heating, as well as heating domestic water. The heat pump contained in the Hydro Kit works by extracting heat from a Multi V Heat Pump or Heat Recovery System to heat a building or provide domestic hot water.

Hydro Kit Benefits: Provides hot water and floor heating with less energy consumption than a boiler.Gas Boiler systems require exhaust to the outside. No exhaust or exhaust piping is required with the Hydro Kit.  Hydro Kit is compact and easy to install, and can connect to multiple heat pumps for additional savings.



Giải pháp nước nóng với MULTI V: Hoạt động làm mát và sưởi ấm, cũng như cung cấp nước nóng có sẵn với sự kết hợp của các giải pháp MULTI V và Hydro Kit.

Contact Vietcons for more information, e-mail: sale@vietcons.vn - hotline: 0888 09 6868