Construction guide and installation of professional cold storage
A TABLE OF WRITINGI. ADVANTAGES OF REFRIGERATION
II. CALCULATION FOR REFRIGERATION CAPACITY
1. Cold storage is stored at 2oC - 10oCIII. STORAGE TEMPERATURE OF PRODUCT TYPES:
2. Cold storage storage from -10oC - -20oC
1. A regime of preserving some fresh fruits and vegetablesIV. REFRIGERATION STRUCTURE:
2. A regime for preserving some fresh meat
1. Warehouse shell:
1.1 Panel Classification:
1.2 Panel advantages:
2. Cold storage door:
3. Condenser compressor system:
4. Indoor unit system:
4.1 Control system:V. CALCULATION OF THE REFRIGERATION SIZES
VII. VIEW MORE PRODUCT CATEGORIES
VIII. WHY CHOOSE US
1. Survey: Find out carefully
2. Consulting: The most optimal solution
3.Design: Meet strict technical requirements
4.Installation: Quality & safety
5.Maintenance: Dedication 24/7
Food preservation cold storage is one of the indispensable equipment for restaurants, hotels, supermarkets and frozen food processing systems, seafood factories, milk, food, seeds. …. And these products need to be stored in cold storage to ensure their quality and shelf life. Therefore, a cold storage is constructed in the wrong technique, with the wrong parameters, it will lead to the cold storage unable to perform its only function of product preservation, leading to production costs. increased but not effective.I. ADVANTAGES OF REFRIGERATION:
Cold storage is a closed room or a storage built up for the purpose of preserving goods and products inside. The purpose of cold storage is to minimize product damage over a long period of time. With the form of reducing the temperature in the cold storage to inhibit the growth of bacteria and the decomposition of the product, it helps the product spoil longer, achieving the best quality as at the beginning over a long time.
II. CALCULATION OF REFRIGERATION CAPACITY BY STOCK SIZE:
- Store goods in large quantities.
- Preserving goods for a long time.
- Helping products to achieve the best quality.
- Low installation cost but high economic efficiency.
- Power saving.
- Easy to install as well as disassemble, convenient to clean.
- The warehouse temperature can be customized to meet all product materials.
III. STORAGE TEMPERATURE OF PRODUCT TYPES:
IV. REFRIGERATION STRUCTURE:
1. Warehouse panel:
Warehouse cover is usually made from two types of panel materials are EPS and PU. PU panel material is often used for freezing storage while EPS panel is suitable for cool storage.
Panel Classification:PS Panel with white foam density from 18-22 kg / m, 2 sides coated with 0.41mm - 0.8mm color-coated steel, the bond of PS panels is the link of mortise and nail.
- PU panel with 3 layers, the middle layer is golden foam with density 38-42kg / m3, compressive strength 0.2 - 0.29 Mpa; Air bubble rate 95% 2 sides covered with 0.41mm - 0.8mm color plated steel, the bonding of PU panels is mortar or camlock.
2. Cold storage doors: Chilblock cold storage doors sliding doors and rolling cold storage doors are suitable for all requirements of customers.
- Good insulation, high durability because the core has extremely good thermal insulation, preventing cold vapor from escaping to the outside.
- Sound insulation, heat insulation, anti-hot and cold.
- Highly aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean.
- Save construction time due to its ability to quickly and flexibly install and relocate.
Open door, also known as cold storage hinge door: Size from 600 × 6600 to 1500 × 2200 mm
Sliding doors, also known as cold storage sliding doors: Size from 800 × 1500 to 2200 × 4800 mm
Cold store quick rolling door: Size from 2000 × 2000 to 4000 × 4000 mm
3. Condenser compressor system:
Tecumseh compressor cluster - France factory in Malaysia.
Emerson compressor cluster - US factory in China.
Chilblock compressors Bitzer-Germany compressors
Condenser compressor cluster has two main parts: the refrigeration compressor, the condenser of gas into liquid and some auxiliary equipment such as high pressure liquid gas tank, gas pipe, oil separator, liquid separator and some regulating valve. controller.
4. Indoor unit system:
Imported Asian indoor units: Kueba - Germany factory in China.
Guntner indoor unit - Germany factory in Indo.
DongHwa Win indoor unit manufacturing factory in Korea.
5. Control system:V. CALCULATION OF THE REFRIGERATION SIZES
Automatic control electrical cabinet using Dixell temperature controller, main equipment such as MCCB, MCB, Contactor, Overload of Schneider
1.Cool storage volume calculation:
- Cold storage capacity is a basic quantity needed to determine the number and size of cold chambers.
- Cold storage capacity is the largest quantity of goods stored simultaneously in the warehouse, ton of cargo.
- In addition, the number and size of refrigerated chambers depends on the type of cargo stored in the warehouse and the characteristics of the cold storage.
V = E / gv In which: E: cold storage capacity (tons), E = 600 tons; gv: norm of the rated load (ton / m3);2. The loading area of the cold chamber:
V: cold storage volume (m3); Select gv = 0.3 (ton / m3)
F = V / h Where: F: loading area (m2); h: loading height (m)3. Load of background
gf ³ gv x h In which: gf: norm of the rated load (ton / m2)4.The area of cold storage should be determined:
F1 = F / bF In which: F1: cold area to be built, m2; bF: coefficient of use of the area of the storage rooms5.Number of cold rooms required when installing cold storage:
Z = F1 / f In which: f: area of the selected standard cold chamber determined through the rows of warehouse columns,6. Actual capacity of cold storage:
m2 Area of standard cold room is calculated by rows of standard columns 6m apart
Et = E.Zt / Z where Zt: actual number of refrigerated chambers built.BECAUSE. CAUSES OF CANDIDATION IN REFRIGERATION STATUS
After a long period of using and operating the cold storage, you will inevitably encounter some unexpected failures such as freezing. The first reason is that machinery and equipment, when operating, will experience technical errors due to not being periodically maintained and repaired, causing the warehouse to reduce its operating capacity and function significantly, and cause damage. Freezing affects stored products.
The main cause of this is mainly due to the difference between the humidity inside and outside the cold storage, so moisture condensation occurs. When transporting goods in and out, the door opening repeatedly and repeatedly will cause hot and cold air to enter the warehouse, or due to a leak on the pipeline, the wall of the warehouse. Condensation occurs leading to condensation, freezing, creating snow inside the cold storage in locations such as the ceiling, floor and the refrigeration system, reducing the capacity of the warehouse. The product needs to be preserved with water. Products such as vegetables or fruits that are washed with water before being put into storage, experience low temperatures causing freezing.
The above phenomena cause:
- Accidents for employees when transporting goods in warehouse out or vice versa due to water, ice, frost
- The cost of hiring staff to clean the melting ice is quite high, affecting the overall cost
- Products and goods in stock are highly likely to be frozen on the surface, making it difficult to take out and time consuming clean goods to distribute to distributors or markets.
- Operating costs increase, as the consequences have to be overcome and the required pahir is required when moving goods in and out.
How to overcome freezing in cold storage5. Maintenance: Understand the psychology of customers, we always provide the best quality products that bring durable and stable operation for customers. In addition, We & partners always have a special after-sales and maintenance service 24/7 for customers after construction and installation.
There are many solutions to deal with dew condensation and freezing. In particular, using a dedicated absorption rotor dehumidifier for cold storage is the most effective and preferred way to overcome this problem.
Desiccant Dehumidifier focuses only on removing the amount of moisture / water in the air in the cold storage, regardless of temperature, which is often misunderstood in cold storage condensation. . Rotor dehumidifier draws the stream of cold air containing moisture / water in cold storage through a moisture treatment rotor (with permanently impregnated Silicagel or Lithium Chloride) to remove moisture and water. After removal of the moisture the dry air stream is supplied back to the cold storage.
When removing moisture present in the cold air stream from the cold storage, the absorption rotor dehumidifier must take into account and then control the dew point temperature. The cold storage operates at very low temperatures, so the dew point is also very low and only the humidity treatment machine according to the principle of the absorption rotor can reach and control.
A few other common problems in cold storage:
* The indoor unit is watery, the casing is dewy, the cause is usually dirty, so it is important to clean the indoor unit carefully and thoroughly, to avoid leading to related consequences.
* Air blower drops: the exhaust is clogged with air that cannot be released, there are some cases that can be caused by the manufacturer's fault.
* The indoor unit is frozen: the fan is rotating slowly or not. It is recommended that the fan be serviced or replaced with a new one.
* Less cold or not cold storage: the chiller lacks gas, the machine does not have enough capacity to operate optimally for cooling
* Cold storage is probably the best and most effective way to preserve fresh foods. Sometimes there will be a few small problems during operation, but if we try to maintain and repair periodically, it will not be too complicated and much damage in the warehouse system.VII. VIEW MORE PRODUCT LIST:Daikin Refrigeration Compressor, Copeland, Bitzer, Embraco, Mitsubishi, Danfoss, Sanyo, Emerson, Mycom, Screw Refrigeration Compressor, Kirloskar, Kulthorn, Hitachi, Hanbell, Hasegawa, Panasonic, Tecumseh, Maneurop, Copeland, Dorin,CONDENSING COMPRESSOR:
Bitzer Condensing Unit, Copeland, Tecumseh, Dorin, Danfoss, Maneurop, Emerson, Sanyo, Mitsubishi, Sungjin,
* XMK Indoor Unit
Meluck Indoor Unit
Sungjin indoor unitINDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
- Cold storage for agricultural products
- Dragon Fruit Cold Storage
- Seed Cold Storage
- Cold Storage Fish Preservation
- Cold Storage for Shrimp Storage
- Cold Storage For Preservation Of Frozen Food
- Cold Storage Of Squid Preservation
- Vaccine Storage Cold Storage
- Cold Storage for Pharmaceutical Preservation
- Cold Storage For Wine Preservation
- Cold Storage of Cordyceps
- Cold Storage Mushroom Preserved
- Vegetable Cold Storage
- Pork Stored Cold Storage
Chiller Refrigeration System
- WATER CHILLER MODULAR
- WATER CHILLER AIR COOLED
SPARE PARTS FOR REFRIGERATION INDUSTRY
VIII. WHY CHOOSE US:
1.Overview: Vietcons + counter to survey cold storage location, synthesize input and output information with customers carefully to make quality consultation steps and shorten time with diligent effort right from the start.
2.Consulting: Vietcons + always have optimal solutions for customers' choice and care services, consulting, explaining questions about product lines We provide in detail to you. customer.
3. Design: The design team of Vietcons + partners always update knowledge and focus on researching from ideas and designs to create product lines according to customers' requirements.
4. Installation: With a professional installation team of Vietcons + partners confidently bring the best service in construction and installation of our products to customers. We are committed to complying with occupational safety standards, professional equipment and handing over works on time.