SHOPPING CENTER HVAC SOLUTIONS CONSULTING : Shopping center should design HVAC system is optimal, convenient, easy to maintain, save electricity and aesthetics? First of all, you should learn through some of the existing air conditioner of Manufacturer to arrange and install as below:
INDOOR UNIT OF AIR CONDITIONER types can be:
1. Types of wall mounted, vertical type ..
2. Duct conceal ceiling, thin or large type ..
3. Small, large casette (1, 2, 4 directions ..)
OUTDOOR UNIT OF AIR CONDITIONER types can be:
1. Mini VRF 1 outdoor unit, many indoor units 12 HP
2. VRF for great work and recombination max 60 HP
3. Air conditioning system Chiller for large projects, running smoothly
The remote control device helps to manage well, save power more:
1. Remote control
a. Wired controller
b. Wireless controls
c. Central remote control
2. Building management system
a. BMS analyzes the data
b. Touch screen controls
3. Network system:
a. BACnet,Firstly, there should be a standard and unified architectural & interior design, from which we will choose the right air conditioner, suitable for convenient management, easy maintenance, energy saving and aesthetics. According to experience in architectural design, interior design, MEP, project management, providing many equipment, operation and maintenance, choose the following with the investment rate:
* OUTDOOR UNIT Average department stores choose VRF / Mini VRF (small scale, low cost, power consumption) & high-end shopping centers choose Chiller with high cost but save electricity, ensuring better humidity.
* FACILITIES Shopping centers, most of them choose duct conceal ceiling for art, convenient maintenance instead of cassette, which will maintain a lot, less art.
- Option HVAC Equipment & Cassette There seed tube approximately equivalent value.
- Cassette's pipeline construction plan is 40% cheaper than duct conceal ceiling sound, and the overall solution is more economical in the long term.
- Proposed maintenance plan: vietcons.vn/en/Expertise/giai-phap-bao-tri-9
For further information please contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com - hotline:+84 88809 68 68